Registration is very simple. Just fill in the registration form and send it via e-mail or fax. You will then receive your registration information and upon filling out your hotel card you will officially be a participant in the competition.
You may sign up any hotel that meets the criteria of competition entry. You can compete in multiple categories, provided your hotel meets the conditions of each chosen category.
The registration fee per individual hotel is 8 000,- Kč (VAT not included) for each individual category.
The registration form is available for download here.
Why nominate your hotel
- gain prestige
- enjoy several activities throughout the competition
- make your hotel visible before the tourist season
- gain the opportunity to differentiate yourself from the competition
- gain the right to use the NOMINATED HOTEL logo
- gain the right to present each earned prize logo indefinitely
- accept valuable prizes from competition partners for each category won
By nominating your hotel for the Czech Hotel Awards 2017 you will not only set yourself apart from the competition, but you will also gain the chance to recieve prestigious awards recognized nationwide throughout the Czech Republic. You can submit your hotels into numerous competition categories. The award ceremony will take place just before the summer tourist season, thus increasing your hotels visibility among potential clients and visitors, as well your overall prestige.
Criteria for inclusion in the competition:
For all categories
- Your hotel must be located in the Czech Republic
- Submitted hotels must in running throughout the year in which the competition takes place
- The hotel operator must not be in liquidation for the given competition year
- The registration form must be delivered and registration fee paid by 15. 2. 2017 at the latest
- contestants must supply all documents related to hotel registration 15. 2. 2017 at the latest
Wellness & Spa Category
To register in this category you must operate a hotel with at least two of the following services:
- pool or whirlpool
To register in this category your hotel must offer:
- a congress hall for a minimum of 50 people
- audio-visual facilities
- administrative facilities for conferences
- accommodation and dining facilities for a minimum of 50 people
What your hotel will gain upon registration in the competition:
- The right to use the NOMINATED HOTEL logo for the duration of the competition
- A ticket to the award ceremony of the Czech Hotel Awards
- Gain the right to present each earned prize logo indefinitely
- Accept valuable prizes from competition partners for each category won
Prizes are awarded for each category in each region. An overall winner with the most votes is announced in each category.
In addition to the awards one the winning hotels will also recieve valuable prizes from competition partners.