For those of you interested in taking part in the prestigious Hotel of the Year Awards, the application process is simple. Just fill out the official application form, including GDPR. You will then receive confirmation of your registration and will be asked to send information to create or update your profile on the Czech Hotel Awards website.
The application form is available here.
Your participation in the competition is completely free of charge.
By registering, you gain the right to use the Czech Hotel Awards logo – Nominated Hotel. In the case of being awarded first place in a given category, you are also entitled to use the electronic plaque of the awarded prize for an unlimited period of time, as well as a printed and an electronic certificate.
Nominated hotels can receive marketing support from the Czech Hotel Awards. In case of interest, the hotel chooses to implement marketing support at its discretion based on a valid price list, which we will gladly provide on request. Marketing support is provided in exchange for an accommodation voucher provided by the hotel. The extent of marketing services provided determines the value of the voucher.
Conditions for acceptance into the Hotel of the Year awards:
To quality for entry into The Hotel of the Year awards, a hotel must fulfil the requirements for entry, which also applies for multiple categories.
General requirements for all categories
- registered hotels must be located in the Czech Republic
- registered hotels must be in operation in the year for which the awards are being given
- the application form must be sent in byDecember 2020
- applicants must supply all supporting documents for their registered hotel by December2020
Wellness & Spa Category
For registration in this category, each hotel must offer at least three of the following services:
- swimming pool (indoor or outdoor)
- jacuzzi or equivalent
- other services include beauty salons, spa centres (e.g. baths, hydrotherapy, Kneipp, steam bath…)
For registration in this category, the hotel must offer:
- a congress hall for a minimum of 50 people
- provision of sound and video equipment
- administrative facilities for conferences
- accommodation and catering capacities for at least 50 people