One Room Hotel
Location: Capital city Prague – Prague 3
Set in the Žižkov TV tower at 68 m above ground, One Room Hotel boasts splendid views over Prague, offering a suite with a glassed-in bathroom with a bath and free Wi-Fi. International à la carte cuisine and drinks are served at the on-site café and bar.
The Jewish Cemetary is located next to the One Room, whilst the statue of Jan Žižka, which is the biggest equestrian statue in Europe, can be found on Vítkov Hill, 1.5 km away.
– Concierge services
– Cleaning services
– Plasma TV with selected channels
– Mini bar
– Air conditioning
– Possibility of baby cot
– Unlimited access to the observatory
– A bottle of champagne with a variation of fresh fruit
– Fresh flowers in the room
– Room service
– Laundry and ironing
– Extra decoration (romantic, birthday, themed)
– Love messageon request in the apartment.